Laboratory Information - Administrator
Posted on: February 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Laboratory Information - Administrator - Full-Time, Rotating Affiliated Medical Services Lab - Wichita, KSWhy Join Ascension? Via Christi Health, a part of Ascension, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas and is a nationally recognized. The ministry operates a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services. We provide care in 22 cities; and employ approximately 6,300 employees. Our benefits and culture are two aspects of Via Christi that we feel set us apart. We offer tuition reimbursement that is available to both part-time and full-time associates in any position. In Wichita, we also offer child care for day shift workers through our Child Development Center. We also offer a unique program, Breaking Bread, that allows employees to join senior leaders for a meal and conversation about what is working well and ways we can work together to improve. It’s one small way we give employees a voice and work together to offer the best care possible for our patients. Other reasons to join the Via Christi team include:
More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.Opportunity for You to Impact Your Local Community: In the 2016 fiscal year, Via Christi provided $77.8 million in community benefit by providing free medical care to persons living in poverty, educating health professionals, and supporting local community health effortsA Passionate Team: Ascension associates are leaders who follow their heart. We give, grow, connect and provide care; together as a team we are committed to our mission of serving the poor and vulnerable. What You Will Do As an Associate with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to develop, maintain and provide advanced support activities for Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) and applications.Responsibilities:
- Evaluates processes, formulates systems and application design, and develops and implements systems projects.
- Performs database management and support functions.
- Maintains operating systems and application software. Monitors and evaluates systems performance.
- Assists with Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) hardware support.What You Will Need Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of Customer Service experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.Work Experience:
- 3 years of experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. Please see the link below for more information. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdfPlease note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Wichita , Laboratory Information - Administrator, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!