Posted on: March 17, 2019
We Are Hiring Pharmacy Resident - Residents Pharmacy - Full-Time, Day - VC Hospital St Francis - Wichita, KSWhy Join Ascension? Via Christi Health, a part of Ascension, is the largest healthcare provider in the state of Kansas. The ministry operates a network of hospitals, home care services, clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, and other health services. We provide care in 22 cities; and employ approximately 6,300 employees. What Via Christi Health offers:
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: Via Christi Health offers a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leading with Mission: Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Ascension. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need. What You Will Do As an Associate with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to assures appropriate selection, dosing, administration and monitoring of medication orders under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.Responsibilities:
- Reviews, verifies and enters physician orders into the patient medication profile.
- Manages medication therapy protocols as a part of physician-pharmacist-nurse team.
- Compounds and dispenses medications accurately for delivery to patient care areas.
- Provides medication information and education to medical staff and patients.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Pharmacist credentialed from the Kansas Board of Pharmacy obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Enrolled or graduate of an accredited Pharmacy degree program. Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity Via Christi Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. Please see the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Wichita , Pharmacy Resident, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!