New Partner Track Opportunity for Orthopedic Spine Surgery in Kansas
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Orthopedics opening in Wichita, Kansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7682Practice Details
- Announce a New Partner-Track Opportunity for a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon Fellowship-Trained in Spine
- With two locations and offices in attracts patients statewide.
- Group ranked as the busiest outpatient practice in the area for 6 consecutive years.
- Onsite imaging (diagnostic X-ray and MRI), casting, bracing and onsite PT provide one-stop convenience for patients.
- This private practice was a recent Wichita Business Journal "best place to work", reflecting a loyal and enthusiastic staff.
- Physician Partners in this group earn in the 90th percentile of MGMA earnings for their sub-specialties.
- Opportunity to participate in Ancillary Revenue Streams at Partner level
- Candidates must be graduates of ACGME accredited Orthopedic Surgery Residency and fellowship-trained in spine.--Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting--Orthopedic Spine Surgery--Salaries In Kansas City. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market.--4 beds 4 baths 3,617 sqft-- Beautiful home on the golf course with a view of the water!-- Striking arched covered entry porch with adjacent courtyard area for a fire pit.-- Slate foyer, open staircase & 2-story living room highlighting Brazilian cherry hardwood floors open to the formal dining containing glass-front built-in display cabinets. The master suite is a retreat unto itself offering a separate sitting area with fireplace & coffee bar with sink overlooking a panoramic view of the golf course & lake. This home can be yours for--$295,000.The Community.--The City of Wichita is a leading-edge organization serving a dynamic and inclusive community.As an exceptionally well-run city, we will keep Wichita safe, grow our economy, build dependable infrastructure and provide conditions for living well.The Employer.--The--Medical Center is a regional acute-care center and Level 1 Trauma Center licensed for 700+ beds and 100+ bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born.----In 2019, The Medical Center--will complete more than 50 million dollars in capital investment in the Children's Hospital.--Closest Major City
- 129 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 154 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- 179 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 218 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 258 miles to Omaha, NEColleges and Universities
- Wichita State University (Full-time enrollment: 11,743)
- Wichita Area Technical College (FT enrollment: 2,220)
- Newman University (FT enrollment: 2,066)
- Friends University (FT enrollment: 2,024)
- Wichita Technical Institute (FT enrollment: 2,015)--Recreation
- Wichita Parks & Recreation
- Orchard Park Recreation Center
- O.J. Watson Park
- Ralph Wulz Riverside Tennis Center--Shopping
- Find retro treasures or items to decorate your home and office at a variety of shops in downtown Wichita, Old Town, Douglas Design District or one of our many shopping centers.
- For unique gift items, head to Zeep (z-ayp) for artisan soaps, salt scrubs, wax melts and candles.
- Look for glass art at Infinity Art Glass and Karg Art Glass, both of which specialize in blown-glass and offer gifts of all mediums.
- Foodies will love the snack pack environment of Nifty Nut House and Kernel's Popcorn Express.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Wichita , New Partner Track Opportunity for Orthopedic Spine Surgery in Kansas, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!