Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Medicine (RN #)
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Wichita, Kansas. Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Medicine job in Wichita, Kansas. The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system that provides a full range of healthcare to the military and their families. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Day schedule
- Holidays off
- Fantastic PTO accrual rate
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans) Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Medicine Job Overview:
- Outpatient Clinic
- Be knowledgeable and experienced on professional care theories, principles, practices, standards and procedures to provide comprehensive primary care to all family health population (Women's Health/Pediatrics/Family Health).
- Perform T-Cons to include all family health population
- Referral placement for patients in ALTHA/CHCS
- Walk-in triages and implement standing clinical staff protocols as necessary
- May be directed to cover other family health nursing disciplines including Pediatrics and Women's Health.
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals.
- Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established procedures.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes. Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Medicine Job Qualifications:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (BLS) by AHA
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse.
- Associates Degree of Nursing
- Graduate from a NLNAC or CCNE accredited college or university
- RN Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license. Any U.S. jurisdiction.
- At least 24 months of experience within the last 48 months in a primary care clinic setting.
- Computer Skill Competency: Proficient in Microsoft Office software. Able to use various programs, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project to generate a range of products (i.e., tables of contents, import graphs or databases, create glossaries, align multiple columns, print document, identify files or make other notations at the top or bottom of each page, and create form letters and automatically merging these with mailing lists) and electronic medical record systems. Position contingent upon contract award with a Spring 2019 start date . Incumbents highly encouraged to contact us. Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Wichita , Registered Nurse (RN) - Family Medicine (RN #), Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!