Orthopedic Spine Surgeon needed in Kansas
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Orthopedics opening in Wichita, Kansas. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7683Practice Details
- Group has been in practice for over 38 years in Kansas' Largest
City, providing sub-specialty orthopedic care to over 1.5 million
residents in 2/3'rds of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Group has 10 surgeons, 1 non-operative peds ortho and 10 PA's
in two locations in Wichita and one in Garden City.
- The practice and Dr. are ready to welcome another Orthopaedic
Spine Surgeon to a busy practice.
- Due to a recent retirement of second Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
as well as a loss of two other orthopaedic Spine surgeons
retiring/leaving the community, a need exists for another
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon.
- All surgeons are fellowship-trained in their subspecialty and
hold clinical faculty teaching appointments in the KU Orthopaedic
surgery residency program and are eager to welcome another Surgeon
to their staff. Physician Assistant and Therapy students also
rotate with the practice.
- Partner-track at 2 years----Recruiter's InsightCompensation.
The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To
Starting--Orthopedic Spine Surgery--Salaries In Kansas City.
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned
Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build
Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing
Market.--4 beds 4 baths 3,617 sqft-- Beautiful home on the golf
course with a view of the water!-- Striking arched covered entry
porch with adjacent courtyard area for a fire pit.-- Slate foyer,
open staircase & 2-story living room highlighting Brazilian cherry
hardwood floors open to the formal dining containing glass-front
built-in display cabinets. The master suite is a retreat unto
itself offering a separate sitting area with fireplace & coffee bar
with sink overlooking a panoramic view of the golf course & lake.
This home can be yours for--$295,000.The Community.--The City of
Wichita is a leading-edge organization serving a dynamic and
inclusive community.As an exceptionally well-run city, we will keep
Wichita safe, grow our economy, build dependable infrastructure and
provide conditions for living well.The Employer.--The--Medical
Center is a regional acute-care center and Level 1 Trauma Center
licensed for 700+ beds and 100+ bassinets. The medical staff of 850
physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic
and treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and
northern Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are
treated and more than 6,000 babies are born.----In 2019, The
Medical Center--will complete more than 50 million dollars in
capital investment in the Children's Hospital.--Closest Major City
- 129 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 154 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- 179 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 218 miles to Lincoln, NE
- 258 miles to Omaha, NEColleges and Universities
- Wichita State University (Full-time enrollment: 11,743)
- Wichita Area Technical College (FT enrollment: 2,220)
- Newman University (FT enrollment: 2,066)
- Friends University (FT enrollment: 2,024)
- Wichita Technical Institute (FT enrollment: 2,015)--Recreation
- Wichita Parks & Recreation
- Orchard Park Recreation Center
- O.J. Watson Park
- Ralph Wulz Riverside Tennis Center--Shopping
- Find retro treasures or items to decorate your home and office
at a variety of shops in downtown Wichita, Old Town, Douglas Design
District or one of our many shopping centers.
- For unique gift items, head to Zeep (z-ayp) for artisan soaps,
salt scrubs, wax melts and candles.
- Look for glass art at Infinity Art Glass and Karg Art Glass,
both of which specialize in blown-glass and offer gifts of all
- Foodies will love the snack pack environment of Nifty Nut House
and Kernel's Popcorn Express.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Wichita , Orthopedic Spine Surgeon needed in Kansas, Healthcare , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!