Retail Full Time Customer Experience Coordinator
Company: The TJX Companies, Inc.
Location: Garden City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx
stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment
to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway
to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the
everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment
is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new
opportunity to Discover Different.
Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 1395 -- 1710 Larue Street --
City: -- KS -- 67846
Responsible for promoting an excellent customer experience.
Oversees a team of Associates at front of store ensuring prompt,
courteous customer service and promotion of loyalty programs. Leads
by example by engaging and interacting with all customers, and
maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Role models exceptional customer service
- Creates a positive internal and external customer
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains
- Takes an active role in training and mentoring Associates on
front end principals using appropriate company resources and
- Trains and coaches Associates on personalizing the customer
experience while promoting loyalty programs
- Assigns registers, supports and responds to POS coverage needs,
and coordinates breaks for all Associates
- Addresses customer concerns and issues promptly, ensuring a
positive customer experience
- Ensures Associates execute tasks and daily activities in
accordance with store plan; reprioritizes as needed
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and
Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides
periodic progress updates
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive
- Partners with Management on Associate training needs to
- Ensures adherence to all labor laws, policies, and
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and
- Promotes safety awareness and supports maintenance of a
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Available to work flexible schedule to support business needs,
including nights and weekends.
- Strong understanding of merchandising techniques
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train others
- One year retail and 6 months of leadership experience.
At TJ Maxx there's so much potential to discover something new. A
new day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent
retail. Discover Different means that we want you to bring your
whole self and your sense of style to work with you every day -
just as Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which
includes Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.
Discover Different also means we embrace each other's differences
and unique perspectives. We consider all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.
Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 1395 -- 1710 Larue Street -- Garden
City -- KS -- 67846
Keywords: The TJX Companies, Inc., Wichita , Retail Full Time Customer Experience Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Garden City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!