Company: RENT ONE
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our Assistant Managers are dedicated, flexible, and task oriented.
The pay range we're offering is competitive with opportunities for
you to maximize your earning potential through performance
- We offer on-the-job training to support you in your role.
- We also foster advancement opportunities through regular
reviews, coaching and AIM program.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent multi-tasking, decision-making, and organization
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass
post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving
record that complies with organizational standards.
We challenge our Assistant Managers to put their sales abilities to
the test and seek out ways to positively impact the lives of our
customers and employees every day. Successful Assistant Managers
are independent yet collaborative, gets things done, and leads the
team while the manager is away.
A day in the life of an Assistant Manager varies, but regular
- Putting focus on sales floor activities;
- Ensuring employee engagement and motivation;
- Ensuring the store merchandise, displays, and electronics are
rotated, clean, attractive, and organized;
- Assist with customer retention and collection efforts as
- Assist the Store Manager in daily activities as needed.
At Rent One, EVERYONE is important
- our clients, our communities and our co-workers.
- We're especially dedicated to helping our employees achieve
their aspirations, and we continue to cultivate a workplace culture
rich with opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A healthy work-life balance isn't just possible at Rent One,
it's promised. Working with us is a great job but an even better
Why Should You Apply?
Closed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close on weekdays
at 6 p.m.
We'd love to help you write your success story and provide you with
all the resources necessary to take your skillsets to the next
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs as well as life
insurance, short/long term disability, critical illness and
accident coverage. Not to mention paid time off like holidays and
Structured on-the-job training that includes a 12-day remote
training class for every new hire. There are also five types of
certifications offered all designed to guide our employees to the
Invest in your future by participating in our 401k program. Rent
One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next 5%!
Education & Gym
Receive up to $200 for any work-related education classes you wish
to take outside of Rent One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per
year for gym memberships whether it's a traditional gym,
kickboxing, CrossFit, or another fitness facility.
Keywords: RENT ONE, Wichita , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!