Human Resources - Talent / Leadership Talent Development
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OverviewSpirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for
both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in
Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France
and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages,
pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier
aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative
composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers
around the globe.Responsibilities--The Leadership Development
(L&D) Manager will be responsible for creation and execution of
learning strategies. This will include design, development,
implementation and sustainability of learning and development
programs that support Leadership Development, Performance
Management and Engagement and Retention. The L&D Manager will
provide consultation, coaching and training to leaders across the
organization while developing relationships that build trust and
- The Leadership Development (L&D) Manager will be
responsible for creation and execution of learning strategies.
- Collaborates with other employees of the human resources
organization to analyze and design processes and systems in support
of talent managements programs.
- Creates and manages succession planning program, leading
executive staff in assessment and selection of high potential
emerging leaders. Provides overall information and guidance to
Leadership Development Steering committees regarding programs,
participants, vendors, products.
- Integrates leadership competencies into HR systems including
recruitment, performance management, leadership development and
- Provides individualized manager coaching and consulting to
build and refine leadership skills consistent with organizational
- Assists in identifying internal talent for emerging leader
programs and leadership development cohorts.
- Explore external learning opportunities for specific groups
such as high potential employees, emerging leaders, including
liaisons with university leadership development programs.
- Coordinates global Performance management / development
processes and system alignment.
- Develops appropriate evaluation tools to determine
effectiveness of training programs.QualificationsRequired Skills:
- Ability to build relationships across multiple levels of an
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional strategic thinking, planning and problem-solving
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Data analytics skills; highly proficient with Excel and MS
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- Solid change management, influence without authority and
- Project Management skillsPreferred Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational
Development, Adult Learning or other related field.
- Minimun five years of learning and Development / Organizational
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance or other
Coaching certification.------Spirit AeroSystems is an equal
opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Wichita , Human Resources - Talent / Leadership Talent Development, Human Resources , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!