Company: Home Care Assistance
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Home Care Assistance is hiring an HR Generalist to join our
growing team in Wichita, Kansas!The non-medical home care industry
has been one of the fastest growing industries and there has never
been a better time than now to join our team. We are looking to
hire the best employees our industry has to offer - apply and see
what it is like to work with the company ranked in INC. 5000's
magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies. We
are a dynamic small team and so the ability and desire to build
rapport and relationships with our staff and clients is
critical.The Human Resources Generalist is part of the Human
Resource Operations Team. Responsibilities will include full cycle
process of onboarding new hires. Direct support to Business Support
Group and acquisition team. This position will also manage the
overall harassment training companywide.This is a hybrid role
working part-time in office and part-time
- Manage new hire onboarding using BambooHR and ensuring
compliance with all required documents and identification.
- Coordinate with recruiting, benefits, payroll, and acquisition
- Assist in the management of the HRIS system.
- New hire orientation including follow up in coordination with
the Onboarding team.
- Manage new hire training including but not limited to sexual
- Partners with office set up of E-verify, Intellicorp,
employment posters, and other HR operational needs
- Maintain up to date original HR approved documents for all
employee on boarding
- Well-versed on all areas of HR to assist employees and
managers. Areas to include benefits, workers' compensation, general
HR employment law, etc.
- Utilize HR best practices to coach and guide office employees
in appropriate communication and development of positive employee
- Assist offices as requested with developing concerns.
- Stay abreast of new changes in home care industry.
- Provide excellent customer service and responsiveness to
national teams in their efforts to follow state and federal laws in
their work with employees
- Attend seminars and webinars as scheduled. Update colleagues as
new information comes to light.
- Provide support to offices as needed for new hire processes,
procedures and paperwork required by HCSB.
- Continues to identify opportunities to improve overall
efficiency in the new hire onboarding process.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Three to five years of HR experience in home care, health care,
aging services or related field
- Polished communication and presentation skills and ability to
develop excellent relationships with field staff
- Excellent investigative skills and ability to generate high
quality documentation and reports
- Computer proficiency and ability to maintain detailed notes and
next steps on all claims, complaints, etc.
- Ability to work independently yet know when to partner with HR
colleagues, Director and/or General Counsel
- Periodic travel
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business
administration or related field highly desiredHome Care Assistance
is the largest and fastest-growing private pay solution for seniors
who wish to age well in their home. We offer concierge-level care
management and dependable in-home assistance to seniors across our
150+ locations throughout North America. A mission driven
organization, we proudly assist thousands of clients in optimizing
their quality of life as they "age in place" in the comfort of
their home. Our holistic approach to care is based on the
lifestyles of the longest-living people in the world and promotes a
healthy mind, body, and spirit.Home Care Assistance began in 2002
when the founders noticed a lack of high-touch, premium care
management and caregiving assistance when seeking to help their own
loved one age successfully at home. While developing a thoughtful,
comprehensive service offering they would expect for their own
parents, they found that the home care market was fragmented, slow
moving and ripe for improvement.Today, Home Care Assistance has
become an industry leader in the $100+ Billion industry through a
focus on excellent customer service, great people and innovation.We
are unique in that we are the only at-scale, national provider of
private pay, non-medical care with a company-owned location
strategy. With plans to aggressively expand our footprint, there is
tremendous opportunity to build a lasting and valuable company -
we're just getting started.If this sounds like a great match, apply
today! We'd love to hear from you!HCA requires all internal
employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of
vaccination will be required as a condition of employment subject
to applicable law concerning exemptions/accommodations.HCA is an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Home Care Assistance, Wichita , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!