Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
PDS Tech Commercial is seeking candidates for an HR Coordinator
position in Wichita, KS. - Position Summary: The Human Resources
Coordinator (Contract) provides administrative support for HR
activities for an assigned client facing HR team. Primary
Responsibilities: Administrative Support (60%)
- Assist the HRBP team with the implementation, deployment and
communication of organization management, development programs,
performance management and talent management initiatives, as well
as change management programs.
- Support the administrative process for all personnel actions
for employees, temps and interns.
- Ensures accuracy of data transfers and follow-up of actions,
adherence to process/communicates at all stages of process
implementation to the relevant stakeholders.
- Acts as a liaison and clearing house for data and information
between HRBPs, HRIS, Compensation & Benefits and expatriation
- Provide and analyze data for reporting purposes and maintain
- Act as the main point of contact for HR related invoicing and
- Regularly update appropriate documents and processes
- Manage projects through completion including effectively
identifying the scope, objectives, outcomes, and success
- Work with individuals and teams, both nationally and
internationally to deliver projects on behalf of the teams.
Employee Experience (30%)
- Demonstrate first class customer service to employees at all
- Supporting the positive culture and employee experience within
- Support employee engagement, Employee Resource Group, and
recognition activities, including service awards.
- Support site recruitment efforts including initiation of
recruitment actions, career fairs and community outreach.
- Coordinate employment offer activities.
- Manage and deliver the onboarding and offboarding process of
temps, directs and interns, and facilitate new hire orientations as
- Provide initial communication and response to employee HR
related questions, re-direct and escalate as applicable.
- First focal point for employee on leave process. Additional
- Support additional activities as needed.
- Coordinate Wichita offsite employee activities (Holiday
Parties, etc). This position will provide support across a variety
of programs, to include: recruitment and onboarding, employee
experience, benefits administration, and employee relations. While
primarily supporting Wichita Engineering, this position will be a
part of the national HR team, occasionally providing support to
programs across the Company. Qualified Experience / Skills /
- Bachelors' degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology,
Business Administration or other relevant field or comparable
- 1-3 years varied experience working in Human Resources or
- University/College new, and upcoming, graduates, can also be
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification is a plus but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Welcoming, collaborative approach and ability to create
positive relationships across both cultural and global
- Ability to adapt to organizational change and continue to
produce high quality products
- Ability to work effectively within the HR team and across the
- Ability to influence others without direct authority.
- Ability to support and adapt to a very diverse stakeholder
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, be extremely
organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely and
- Highly detail oriented
- Knowledge and understanding of HR practices and applicable
federal/state employment laws/regulations Communication Skills
(Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written Technical
- Working knowledge of HRIS and applicant tracking systems and
processes, particular knowledge of ADP and Workday preferred.
- Proficient user of MS office programs (particularly excel)
- Experience with G-suite a plus (smart sheets, Data Studio)
Travel Required: -0 % Travel. Nature of Contacts: Frequent
communication on a daily basis primarily with internal parties. PDS
Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Wichita , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!