Company: Weckworth Manufacturing Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
We are looking for an an energetic HR Coordinator to join the
team working with our Human Resources Outsourcing provider!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists department in carrying out a variety of human resources
programs and procedures for all company employees
- Assists the administration of employee record systems to
include compensation, performance management, and support the
maintenance of employee records
- Performs routine filing, scanning, and archiving of records to
ensure record retention compliance
- Assists the recruiting function with recruiting and the
- Assists with employee orientations.
- Coordinates and verifies pre-employment tasks
- Coordinates various new hire processes such as E-Verify, I-9
compliance, employee badging, etc.
- Assists with Human Resource Information Systems records,
ensuring data accuracy.
- Provides backup to HRO provider
- Strong work ethic with a great attitude
- Strong team player with the ability to adapt to diverse team
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment
- A high level of time management, accountability, and
- Self-motivated, goal- oriented, and driven to accomplish
- Ability to be organized, problem solve, and be solution
- Strong ability to influence desired outcomes by master
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel,
Experience and Education:
- One (1+) plus years of prior experience obtaining knowledge of
principles and practices of human resources is required
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Vietnamese is beneficial
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be
substituted on a year to year basisJob Type: Full-time (salary
range: - $20-$22/hr)
- Day shift
- Monday to Thursday 7:00-5:00, Friday 7:00-11:30Powered by
Keywords: Weckworth Manufacturing Inc., Wichita , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Haysville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...