Company: Horizontal Integration
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Description As a Software Engineer on our team, you will work as part of a truly innovative, fun and growing team responsible for developing, testing and debugging our new Hyper Converged storage product. You will focus on new product development and enhancements to existing products. If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, you may be just the person we're looking for! What will you do:
- Design, implement and verify features, systems and subsystems.
- Provide team and project technical leadership, and participate in technical decisions.
- Guide and mentor more junior engineers.
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.? About you You have:
- Ability to design and develop features and provide automated tests for the same, leveraging advanced expertise in Python.
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience in building good solutions.
- Successfully completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
- Ability to participate in and drive technical discussions with your team and other cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in product development and support within a Linux environment.
- Experience with at least one hypervisor technology.
- Ability to conduct performance analysis and optimization for features and systems.
- Ability to provide remote and onsite support to our high profile customer field issues involving Linux (and its derivative) device and HBA drivers as part of the solution.?
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people.
- 3-6 years or more years of software development experience.
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field. You might also have:
- Experience with containers and VMs in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with network programming/debugging/configuration. What you'll love about us:
- Our Culture: It's our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at here why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it's the people.
- Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office.
- Health Benefits: We provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it's flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization. #High #LI-JB1 Horizontal Integration is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. In addition, Horizontal Integration will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact . All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
Keywords: Horizontal Integration, Wichita , Java/Python Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!