Full Stack Developer
Company: Net App
Posted on: September 15, 2019
About UsNetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a
full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management
of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments
to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners,
we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of
their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater
innovation and optimize their operationsAbout RoleAs a software
engineer on our team, you will work as part of a truly innovative
team responsible for developing, testing and debugging our new
hyper-converged storage product. You will focus on new product
development and enhancements to existing products.If you are
dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, you
may be just the person for whom we are looking!What You Will Do
- Design, implement and verify features, systems and
- Provide leadership to team on technical projects and
participate in technical decisions.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that contribute
towards team, department and company goals. About YouYou Have
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or
related field, with four or more years of software development
- Ability to design and develop features and provide automated
tests, leveraging advanced expertise in Python.
- Proficiency in product development and support within a Linux
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience in building good
- Experience with at least one hypervisor technology.
frameworks such as Angular.
- Experience building HTML templates with CSS extensions like
SASS or LESS.
- Proficient understanding of standard development tools such as
Git and Bitbucket.
- Ability to participate in and drive technical discussions with
your team and other cross-functional teams.
- Ability to conduct performance analysis and optimization for
features and systems.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of
people.You Might Also Have
- Proficiency in at least one dynamically typed language such as
Java, Python or Ruby.
- Experience with containers and VMs in a DevOps
- Experience with network
- Experience working with Docker and/or Jenkins as build and test
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.What You'll Love
About UsOur culture: It s our culture and our people. If you ask
anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the
same: it s the people.Health benefits: NetApp provides
comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you
and your family.Financial and savings programs: Whether it s
flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement
plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and
into the future.Work-life balance and more: To make sure of
work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off,
educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and
fitness centers.Global diversity, inclusion and belonging: We fully
embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a
culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to
cultivate a higher performing organization.At NetApp, we take care
of each other, our customers, our partners and our communities
simply because it s the right thing to do. Along the way, we ve
repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now
more game-changing developments are in the pipeline. Behind our
breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh
ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and
empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to
solving problems. Join us and we ll help each other do our best
work!Nearest Major Market: Wichita Associated topics: algorithm,
back end, develop, devops, java, matlab, programming, sde, sdet,
software development engineer
Keywords: Net App, Wichita , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!