Patient Account Call Center Representative
Company: Eyecare Partners
Posted on: December 5, 2019
JOB SUMMARY:? This individual is responsible for answering incoming
calls to the company using a multi-line phone system and a
computer.? Additionally, the individual is responsible for
communicating with customers in a professional, courteous manner,
provide a prompt response to incoming calls, properly routes calls
to achieve excellent customer service and completes scheduling as
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Exhibit excellent professional appearance.
- Exhibit maturity, reliability, composure and stability under
pressure in order to handle on-the-job challenges.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Motivation to succeed.
- Ability to maintain calm, empathetic, and courteous demeanor
when interacting with varied personalities.
- Working knowledge of computer programs.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Respectful treatment of patients and co-workers.
- Ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills to
identify, interpret and access appropriate resources in patient
- Understand and support the Mission of Grene Vision Group.
Understand and abide by a high standard of professional ethics in
order to ensure the integrity of the organization.
- Complies with HIPAA, Compliance and Grene Vision Group policies
- Answer phone system, handle and/or redirect calls to the
appropriate department or doctor team.
- Schedules customers for appointments with appropriate Doctor in
the NextGen system and answer questions or inquiries from
- Maintain working knowledge of all office equipment, computer,
fax, copiers, phones, etc.
- Maintain adequate equipment and supply levels for the
- Ensure equipment is maintained and functioning properly,
reports damaged or improperly functioning equipment to the Web Help
Desk and Clinic Manager in a timely manner.
- Participates in annual OSHA and Bloodbourne Pathogens training,
other departmental in-services and required education updates.
- Keep pace with a high volume of patients while performing
multiple, sometimes complex tasks.
- Complete other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:To perform
this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily.? The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION AND/OR
EXPERIENCE:? High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
requiredComputer skills and good oral communication requiredPrefer
background in Call Center operationsCERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE,
REGISTRATIONS:None requiredPHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.? Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.?While
performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to
frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas
accurately and quickly, must be able to hear average or normal
conversations and receive ordinary information, must use fingers to
make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or
pinching fingers together, movements frequently and regularly
required using the wrist, hands and/or fingers, average, ordinary,
visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect written
communications and view computer screen and sedentary work, sitting
most of the time.? The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 25 pounds.??If you need assistance with this application,
please contact (636) 227-2600EyeCare Partners is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be
considered for?employment?without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.Please do not contact the
office directly ? only resumes submitted through this website will
Keywords: Eyecare Partners, Wichita , Patient Account Call Center Representative, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!