BSA Specialist II - Professional BSASP01702
Company: INTRUST Bank, NA
Posted on: September 7, 2020
Job Details Description
At INTRUST Bank, relationships are at the core of all we do. Which
is why we focus on fostering positive relationships not just with
our customers, but also with each other. INTRUST Bank recognizes
and celebrates employees for their individual character, value and
potential, with a focus on developing the unique talents each team
member brings to the table. Its something weve learned firsthand
over the decades; focus on people, and the rest will fall into
place to create an environment built on respect, understanding and
most of all trust.
Job Summary: Serves as a key member of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
team and assists the BSA Officer with the implementation,
maintenance of procedures, and monitoring of compliance with all
Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) requirements,
including OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) compliance.
Provides support to the BSA Officer and others within the
departments as needed. Promotes an environment of teamwork within
the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all
he or she does in the community, and is focused on the development
of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of
confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUSTs
Under the direction of the BSA Officer, assists with the
- Identifies potential high-risk customers through various
channels and coordinates the gathering of due diligence.
- Documents determination of potential risks and manages requests
for additional due diligence as needed.
- Monitors receipt and analyzes due diligence information,
following up as necessary.
- Manages the account risk rating process; deploying technology
- Conducts periodic reviews for each high-risk customer.
- Assists with the clearing of OFAC hits and filing reports as
- Investigates and prepares Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Prepares FinCEN 314 (b) responses and submissions.
- Coordinates the use of Bank Secrecy compliance software,
including the balancing of the system.
- Gathers supporting documentation and responds to law
enforcement information requests.
- Prepares and administers the bank-wide Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
annual training and is responsible for bank-wide BSA Communications
including newsletters and as applicable, alerts or advisories.
- Reports to FinCEN any positive 314 (a) matches.
- Conducts annual CTR (Currency Transaction Report) Exemption
- Reviews the accuracy of Currency Transaction Reports / Monetary
Instrument Reports and makes amendments when errors are
- Gathers BSA data for use in regulatory examinations.
- Serves as a liaison between the BSA area and various bank
- Assists and provides support to others in the BSA Compliance
area during periods of absences and/or high volume.
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree required, emphasis in
accounting or criminal justice field preferred. Three to five years
experience in a BSA/AML-related or Fraud Monitoring position or an
examiner with the OCC, Fed, or FDIC is preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Attention to detail, exercise of
sound judgement, analytical, technology driven, and the ability to
make decisions based on procedures and regulations are required.
Must be able to handle various tasks simultaneously. Excellent
written and oral communication skills are required. Knowledge of
various bank products and systems preferred. Knowledge of bank
regulations and laws; specific emphasis related to Bank Secrecy
Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, Anti Money Laundering
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: CRCM, ACAMS, or CFE
Physical Demands: Long periods of time will be spent viewing
personal computer, sitting, standing and walking. Occasional
lifting up to 25 lbs.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment
contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only
activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned
or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including
INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not
to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or
applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or
veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an
individuals protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational
Keywords: INTRUST Bank, NA, Wichita , BSA Specialist II - Professional BSASP01702, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!