Sr. Manger, Operations Product Quality
Posted on: October 15, 2020
As a Sr. Manger of Operations Product Quality, you will utilize
strong leadership and technical competencies to establish
objectives for your team that align to the overall business and
functional strategies. You will manage people who direct the
development and implementation of activities in production areas to
meet quality and production goals, cost objectives and overall
business goals. You will work with other leaders within the
function and across the business to establish program goals, while
closely monitoring program execution, issue resolution and
Throughout the world, leading organizations count on NetApp for
software, systems and services to store, manage, protect, and
retain one of their most precious assets: their data. We enable
enterprises, service providers and partners to envision, deploy,
and evolve their IT environments. We were incorporated in 1992 and
created the world's first networked storage appliance. Today, we
offer a portfolio of products and services that satisfy a broad
range of customer workloads across different data types and
Sr. Manager, Product Quality
NetApp is seeking a Sr. Manger of Product Quality, responsible for
driving quality across NetApp's worldwide supply chain. This
individual will work cross-functionally, to establish the strategic
direction necessary to support all products and solutions over
their entire lifecycle. This role will be responsible for
envisioning, driving, and executing quality initiatives and will
oversee the day-to-day activities of our Quality teams, ensuring
the highest product quality standards. This is a great opportunity
to lead a high-powered team delivering an industry leading
portfolio of product and services.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Quality improvement throughout a product's life-cycle
- Supplier and Component Quality
- Manufacturing Quality at CMs, ODM and Repair Centers
- Customer Excursion and Field Quality
- Failure Analysis/RCCA
- Have a strong aptitude for, and 8+ years of experience leading
teams that support production of complex, enterprise level
- Multiple years driving end to end Operations Quality.
- Experience working with multinational cross-functional teams in
manufacturing and effectively interface with engineering, support,
contract manufacturers, program management, administrative and
management personnel to ensure the highest quality standards for
- Strong knowledge of design, development, and integration
process for new products.
- B.S., or M.S. in Manufacturing Engineering or other technical
manufacturing and design-related discipline; advanced degree
- Strong background in BPI, TQM, or Six-Sigma methodologies;
accredited in any of the disciplines.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic
and, at times, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of
What You'll Love About Us
- Our Culture: It's our culture and our people. If you ask anyone
at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same:
it's the people.
- Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental,
wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it's flexible spending,
stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you
to capitalize on total compensation now and into the
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance,
we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal
services, and access to discounts.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace
and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of
belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a
higher performing organization.
At NetApp we take care of each other, our customers, our partners,
and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
Along the way, we've repeatedly transformed businesses and set
industry standards. Now more game-changing developments are in the
pipeline. Behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative
culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints,
challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create
unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we'll
help each other do our best work!
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Operations Manager, Medical, Engineer, Program Manager, Operations,
Healthcare, Engineering, Management
Apply now --
Keywords: NetApp, Wichita , Sr. Manger, Operations Product Quality, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!