Adecco has IMMEDIATE entry-level warehouse openings for our
client in Wichita, KS. These are long-term opportunities.
Associates will be working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
that receives product from customers and ships orders to
distribution centers. As a Material Handler you will be responsible
for hand picking and packing small products throughout the
warehouse for shipment.
Material Handlers for this assignment may perform any or all of the
• Pick planned products.
• Deliver picked products to the staging areas.
• Assist with packaging products as needed.
• Ensure quality and safety standards are met at all times.
• Identify and report any problems affecting process or
To be a successful Associate on assignment with this company these
positions require you have great attendance, prompt punctuality and
most importantly a great attitude. Additionally,:
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy required.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to lift 20-50- lbs.
• Ability to walk & stand for the majority of a shift
• Steady work history
• Must have reliable transportation
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry, including:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other opportunity with Adecco!