Posted on: June 11, 2021
Company Name: Dillons
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Plan, organize, train and direct Grocery Clerks; perform
production and customer service functions; maximize store sales and
profits. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of
respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of
Essential Job Functions:
- Organize work, train and schedule associates to consistently
provide prompt courteous service.
- Respond appropriately to customer or associate comments,
complaints, requests, and questions. Be prompt, tactful, calm,
courteous and professional in all interactions.
- Use Computer Assisted Ordering to manage ordering appropriate
quantities of merchandise and supplies, and insure proper
accounting of product received and balance on hand.
- Perform and direct others in pricing and displaying of
merchandise. Maintain proper signage, product rotation, freshness,
quantity, quality and proper space allocation for merchandise.
- Engage yourself and counsel associates in effective, productive
merchandising techniques, customer services, product presentation
and promotional activities.
- Implement company programs and adhere to company policies and
procedures, particularly in the area of maintenance of a work
environment free of unlawful harassment or discrimination.
- Provide input on department budgets, goals and results and
maximize department and store sales and profits.
- Communicate and interact with associates and customers to
provide a positive impression.
- Maintain equipment and facilities properly and safely in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain floor, shelf and display areas clean and up to
- Maintain accurately updated department temperature logs on all
shifts and by all clerks.
- Assist on special projects such as periodic inventories, store
resets, remodels, and special merchandising promotions.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their
duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to weekends and holidays.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate aptitude to manage people and organize
- Ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, present information in a
professional manner and work with all levels of the
- Personal initiative and follow through to completion.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced
- Qualified and able to operate power machinery and work with
various job tools.
- Understanding key components of department operations.
- Able to tactfully and calmly handle stressful situations and
make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Possess abilities and skills for effective production,
merchandising, and customer services related to sale of
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to
employment practices, and safety.
- Must be able to work with various cleaning solutions, safely
use sharp tools, and operate label guns, balers, and
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and
Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for
a variety of positions, including management opportunities for
those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages
and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement.
If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company,
complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half
a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily
through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner
names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated
to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to
creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The
Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages,
flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS || McPherson || 1320 N Main St || 67460 ||
Dillons || [[mfield2]] || Dairy || Employee || Non-Exempt ||
Full-Time || None
Keywords: Kroger, Wichita , Dairy Lead, Other , Mcpherson, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!