Audit Manager Commercial Compliance
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Koch Industries, Inc. is seeking an Audit Manager Commercial
Compliance to join our Koch Company Services Compliance Audit team.
We have a spot for you in Wichita, KS or Atlanta, GA at one of our
corporate locations; although alternative locations may be
considered. Do you have a passion for Audit and the value it
creates for the enterprise? Are you excited about the advances and
opportunities that data analytics and automation have presented in
the field? Have you collaborated on any IT audits? Do you enjoy
exploring international cultures while working at an offsite
location? Do you speak multiple languages?
We are seeking a well rounded candidate; someone that has
commercial compliance and related risk expertise, a solid
foundation in auditing and investigative skills. They will also
possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, and be
comfortable interacting and presenting to differing audiences
within the organization.
Our team continues to transform how we work, to ensure
compliance and simultaneously best meet the needs of our customers.
Our Audit Managers provide leadership and direction with regard to
a variety of business scenarios, perform root cause analysis, and
create a compelling point of view: to influence change, to improve
operational processes, and deliver business value. If just reading
about this type role has you curious keep scrolling and apply!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Quickly and proactively build a deep understanding of Koch
Companies Compliance Standards, policies, and guidelines, as well
as regulatory compliance risks associated with each business and
- Develop audit strategies and/or protocols for projects based on
risks assessed, regulatory requirements, compliance standards,
- Demonstrate well developed project management skills, critical
thinking and a sense of urgency when performing audits and
- Conduct audit interviews and perform audit testing to identify
potential gaps and opportunities.
- Create high-quality audit reports that are accurate, concise,
insightful and are delivered on a timely basis.
- Develop audit tools, assist with continual improvement of
compliance standards and key controls, and assist with development
and implementation of compliance assurance strategies.
- Continuously improve the audit process through innovation.
- Exhibit customer focus by developing strong relationships with
internal customers to better understand risks and anticipate their
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business,
or related field
- Seven (7) or more years of experience (i.e. auditing,
governance, commercial compliance, and/or financial controls)
- Prior Audit experience in functional areas (i.e. commercial
audit, financial audit, regulatory audit)
- Experience with key compliance standards (i.e. Anti-Corruption,
Antitrust, Data Privacy, Government Interactions, Third-Party
- Experience originating and/or leading a project from beginning
to end (i.e. gathering data, developing a point of view,
presentation to key stakeholders, partnering with business leaders,
guiding decisions, follow-up evaluations)
- Able to travel as needed; including overnight stays (up to 20%
of the time)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Relevant certification(s) (e.g. CIA, CFE, CRMA, CISA)
- Experience auditing in a sales and manufacturing
- Experience with enterprise risk management programs, internal
investigations of fraud and other compliance matters
- Experience with International Trade Compliance
- Experience with E-discovery tools
- Experience with compiling, analyzing large datasets and
visualization (i.e. data analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau,
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Wichita , Audit Manager Commercial Compliance, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!