Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Respiratory Therapist (RT)
Now offering additional shift bonuses!
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
Who we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you committed to
delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes',
consider an opportunity with us.
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the
Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first,
helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you
live and work, continuing to develop and welcome new ideas,
providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
- Evaluating patient and recommending an appropriate treatment
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and
complex medical and surgical conditions.
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Teaching and counseling patients/families.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring
that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard.
You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you
are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic
- You are registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care
and Licensed as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Being passionate about working in a critical care
- Possessing a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Obtaining Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within 6
months of hire.
- Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus!
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented
PRN/ Per diem are not guaranteed set hours but are expected to
work a minimum number of shifts per year.
We'd love for you to join our team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.