Defense Structural Analysis Engineer 4
Company: Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both
commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita,
Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and
Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons,
nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft.
Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and
aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the
PLEASE NOTE: OFFERS ARE CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING.
Apply knowledge of structural analysis (e.g., materials
technology, finite element modeling, static analysis, fatigue
analysis, damage tolerance analysis, thermal analysis, vibration
analysis, structural testing, etc.) to determine structural
adequacy for customer requirements and regulatory compliance; and
to collaborate on structural design, manufacturing, and
post-delivery of products
- This role requires US Citizenship
- Must be a Natural Born Citizen of the United States
- Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security
clearance. Employment start date would be determined based upon
program need and obtaining clearance.
- Successful candidates must be able to secure Program access
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team
- Working knowledge of aerospace industry practices and
- Advanced thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Candidate must be a resident of or willing to relocate to the
Wichita, KS area
- Requires educational credentials meeting the Spirit
classification standards for engineers and typically 9 to 13 years'
experience in a stress or structural analysis engineering
classification or a Master's degree with 7 to 11 years' experience
in a stress or structural analysis engineering classification, or a
PhD degree with 4 to 8 years' experience in a stress or structural
analysis engineering classification
- Bachelor's of Science in in Aerospace, Civil, Mechanical, or
Structural Engineering or other related course of study from an
ABET accredited University
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil
partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc., Wichita , Defense Structural Analysis Engineer 4, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!