Company: Therapy Management Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join one of the top therapy providers in the U.S. as we
revolutionize the industry! As a Rehab Coordinator at TMC, you will
oversee administrative tasks and coordinate patient care while
assisting in the efficient daily operation of the therapy
department under the supervision of the Therapy Care Navigator. You
will be a professional representative of TMC throughout the
facility as you develop and promote healthy relationships with all
company and facility staff. Your various job requirements include
but are not limited to patient transportation, filing documents,
attending meetings, and assigning treatment schedules. We believe
that precise execution of processes along with ALL IN team members
striving to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we
serve sets us apart as a therapy provider. Our Rehab Coordinators
play an impactful role in successful execution of the TMC
- Transports and assists with patient care under the direct
supervision of licensed therapists and in accordance with all state
and federal laws.
- Orders and maintains office supplies per company policy.
- Responsible for the department filing, maintaining all filing
cabinets, charts, and binders as described in the Facility
- Prepares necessary forms to be distributed for physician
signature and tracks the documentation so it is received in a
- Once the documentation is returned, complete a thorough review
of the documentation to ensure it is complete, accurate and in
compliance. Alert the Therapy Care Navigator, TCN, as
- Make copies, scan, distribute, file all documentation in both
charts and JBS (through Scan Snap) within the designated time frame
to ensure all records are maintained accurately and are current and
- Reviews DARs, treatment grids, and other reports as assigned to
ensure accuracy and completion under supervision of TCN.
- Attends meetings as directed by the TCN. Takes notes and
communicates clearly and effectively back to the TCN and/or therapy
staff all relative therapy information as needed.
- Completes Tech Check List (Daily, Weekly, Monthly), notifies
TCN of deficient areas and files as required.
- Follows proper procedure for maintaining the cleanliness of the
treatment and office areas.
- Completes weekly sanitation of all equipment as directed by the
- Represents the companies of TMC in a professional manner.
- Promotes a positive work environment and follows company core
- Develops and promotes working relationships with all company
and facility staff.
- Completes and monitors treatment scheduler and staff scheduler;
secures PRN coverage when needed as directed by the TCN.
- Reviews/approves time sheets daily under the direction of the
TCN and in accordance with company policy.
- Assist with answering phones and taking messages as
- Check emails and distribute as necessary; ensures that All User
and other company communications are distributed/or displayed for
all staff to read.
- Completes DAR and timesheet daily.
- Completes assigned tasks as directed by the TCN, Area Manager
and/or Regional Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency.
- Nurses' Aide Certification or equivalent health
paraprofessional training and/or one year of experience in the
rehabilitation field preferred.
- Ability to successfully complete company Tech Coordinator
training and testing.
- Ability to demonstrate customer service and soft skills.
- Ability to follow TMC Values and Mission Statement.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines within a
- Ability to identify, communicate and resolve issues and
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to lift and control 50 pounds.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Therapy Management Corporation, Wichita , Rehab Coordinator-Part-time-10-12/hr, Other , Russell, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!