Are you looking to have fun while making a difference in
Who We Are
At Americare we make a difference in the everyday lives of
others and we are proud of the work we do. We have created
communities that embrace our team members like family. We have a
culture of recognition, empowerment and a side of fun. Our senior
living communities are places where excellence thrives and that we
call home. Americare has earned both the 2020 Customer Approved and
Employee Approved awards from Lincoln, Nebraska-based
healthcare-intelligence firm NRC Health! We provide competitive
compensation with annual performance wage rate increases.
A few of our benefit highlights:
- Access to wages daily
- Vaccines for employees
- Free meal per shift
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition assistance
- Vacation/Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurances
- Free Professional Employee Coaching
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Advancement Opportunities
Interested in joining the Americare Family?
Browse our current job openings in your area.
Dining Service Aide
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior
generations in America's heartland. Men and women who have served
sons and daughters, grandchildren, neighbors and their country in
countless ways both small and great. Now it's our turn to help. We
consider it a privilege to serve those who have passed on to us,
"life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."
At the heart of every Americare community is a philosophy of
person-centered care. This philosophy guides every decision we
make. Person-centered care comes alive in our communities and truly
makes a difference in the lives of our residents, their families
and our co-workers. Over 90% of Americare employees would recommend
their community as a great place to work.
To be fully considered applicants must include resume with their
Our Dining Service Aide Assists in preparing and serving food to
residents, family members, visitors and staff in the nursing home
setting. Assures accuracy when serving specific diets to residents.
Works toward providing home like environment and person centered
care from the dietary department. Works with other dietary staff in
keeping the dietary setting clean and sanitary as well as a safe
Essential Duties include the following:
- Assist in preparation of food for special actives for
residents, visitors and or staff.
- Attend and serve food during in-service or staff meetings if
- Wash dishes, utensils and other kitchen equipment. Keep
supplies stored in safe manner.
- Ensure work area, utensils, and equipment are maintained in a
sanitary and safe manner
- Set and clear tables for and after meals
- Minimal 18 years of age, grade school education
Benefits of Joining our Team
- Opportunity to work with a professional team in a growing
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to
- Competitive compensation and a great benefit package including
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
We offer employees access to wages on demand