Structural Analysis Engineer 4
Company: Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Spirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for both
commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in Wichita,
Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France and
Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages, pylons,
nacelles and wing components for the world's premier aircraft.
Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative composite and
aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers around the
PLEASE NOTE: OFFERS ARE CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING.
Apply knowledge of engineering and physical science principles,
materials, and tools in a collaborative environment to develop,
integrate, document and evaluate flight vehicle structure designs
for performance, functional adequacy, cost effectiveness,
manufacturability, and compliance with customer and regulatory
requirements. Areas of expertise may include primary and secondary
structure design, payloads design, and lofting.
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team
- Working knowledge of aerospace industry practices and
- Advanced thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Candidate must be a resident of or willing to relocate to the
Wichita, KS area
- Requires educational credentials meeting the Spirit
classification standards for engineers and typically 9 to 13 years'
experience in design engineering classification / position
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace, Civil, or Mechanical
Engineering or other related course of study from an ABET
Spirit AeroSystems is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil
partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc., Wichita , Structural Analysis Engineer 4, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!