Operating Room Nurse
Company: Surgicare Wichita
Posted on: July 20, 2021
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus for those who qualify!
Surgicare Wichita is committed to investing in the latest
technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for
Operating Room Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside
with the patient.
At Surgicare Wichita we want to ensure we support you through
all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Surgicare
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- Oversee the instrument and equipment set-up for your OR,
including utilization of preference cards and ability to anticipate
your surgeons needs
- Coordinate and oversee your room during a case as the
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between
- Utilize appropriate body mechanics in moving your patients to
stretchers and OR tables to prevent injury
- Manage your patients care and medication, including assistance
- Consistently review your charts for completeness, in accordance
with documentation protocols prior to and after the surgical
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an operating room setting,
preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Active RN license as required by state of employment or
appropriate compact licensure
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment ***online
certification not acceptable
- ACLS as required by facility
- CNOR certification preferred
Surgicare of Wichita is located
in Wichita, Kansas. We serve the communities of south central
Kansas. Our center performs over 700 procedures a month.
Services in gastroenterology, gynecology, ophthalmology, oral,
orthopedic, ENT, plastics, podiatry and urology procedures.
As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division, we
follow our mission. Above all else, we are committed to the
care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We
are interviewing candidates for our Operating Room Nurse
opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Surgicare Wichita, Wichita , Operating Room Nurse, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!