Medical Assistant - Associate & Occupational Health (PRN)
Posted on: October 14, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Ascension is seeking a
Medical Assistant to help support
the Associate & Occupational Health
department as a PRN - Medical Assistant.
The Associate & Occupational
Health department has a strong team approach. You will be heard,
supported, and encouraged each day by the team around
What You Will Do:
Assist with the examination and treatment
of patients under the direction of a physician.
What You Will Need:
- Aid with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by
physician or registered nurse.
- Perform select clinical duties including completing the Return
to Work authorization checklist and process for associates
returning from a leave of absence.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information
on patients' charts.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Fulfill basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- High school diploma or GED required.
Why Join Our Team:
- One year of MA experience.
- Lab draw experience is highly desired.
- Candidate must possess good personal communication and
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity
employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Wichita , Medical Assistant - Associate & Occupational Health (PRN), Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!