Posted on: October 15, 2021
We are looking for a creative and friendly caterer to be
responsible for consulting with clients to create menus for client
events and parties. The caterer will need to adhere to contract
requirements regarding dietary preferences, timelines, and budgets
to assist in delivering a smoothly run and presented event.
To be successful as a caterer, you should have excellent people
and customer service skills. You should be creative,
detail-oriented, and a skilled planner.
Shift Timing - 2nd Shift (Evening).
* Meeting with clients to discuss specifications and guest
dietary requirements and plan event menus.
* Obtaining contracts and adhering to specified terms.
* Sourcing ingredients for planned menus ahead of time.
* Preparing and serving food at events.
* Sourcing and transporting servers to and from events.
* Transporting food and equipment to and from events.
* Ensuring food remains fresh and is served at the correct
temperature through mobile cooking stations.
* Inspecting and assisting with event planning and set up, as well
as assisting with any issues that arise during the event and
helping with clean up.
* Handling managerial aspects of the business, such as contracts
* Observing and enforcing food safety regulations.
* A high school diploma.
* Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Knowledge of safe food handling and preparation techniques.
* Problem-solving, conflict resolution, and business management
* Creative thinking and design skills.
* Basic math and computer skills.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Wichita , Caterer, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!