Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Adecco is now hiring for Assemblers with a local client in
Wichita, KS. Assemblers perform essential duties with pay starting
at $16.00/hour, plus available overtime. In this role, you will be
assembling small parts according to blueprint specifications while
working in a manufacturing environment. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to follow blueprints and work orders
- Experience with small hand tools, such as calipers
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends as needed What's in this for you?
- Weekly pay starting at $16.00/hr.
- Monday - Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
- Benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options Click
on apply now for immediate consideration for these Assembler
positions in Wichita, KS. We look forward to hearing from you!Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Wichita , Assembler, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!