TIG Welder / Craftsman
Company: ICM Ventures Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
POSITION PURPOSE:Responsible for fabricating projects in a
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Complete assigned projects on-time and accurately; follow
directions, scope and procedures provided by team leads and
- Form-fit and tack-weld equipment as directed; assist machine
operators with operating brakes, roll, and other fabrication
- Tack and weld using designated instructions and
- Report changes and mistakes to lead.
- Learn and adapt quickly to assigned project tasks.
- Responsible for quality of work produced and follow methods of
- Operate rolling stock such as forklifts and scissor lifts,
overhead cranes to safely move materials.
- Operate shop power tools safely.
- Report broken equipment and safety hazards to supervisor.
- Perform work according to ICM quality policies.
- Read welding procedures and complete welding
- Complete training as directed.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Report to work on-time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education/Certification:High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Knowledge & Experience:1-3 years welding and fabricating
experience or equivalent combination of welding classes and
experience preferredTIG welding preferred.
- Must possess capability to perform quality welding techniques
and be qualified for carbon and stainless steel welding in basic
processes and positions Must have basic ability to read, analyze,
and interpret fabrication drawings
- Must have ability to use tape measures, squares, levels, and
various layout tools
- Ability to identify beam, angle, channel, and other types of
materials by size, thickness, and type preferred
- Must be able to take direction, be a team player, and
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:Manufacturing
environment, may be exposed to extremes in temperature, hazardous
or moving equipment, loud noises, and crowded environments,
continually. Standing, walking, bending continuously. May be
required to work at elevations of up to 60 feet. Travel may be
required to complete projects. Non-exempt and Part-time employees
may be asked to work extra hours as necessary. Hours worked beyond
40 hours a week will be paid as overtime.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH:This job may require lifting of up to 75 pounds
Keywords: ICM Ventures Inc, Wichita , TIG Welder / Craftsman, Other , Colwich, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!