Account Executive - Midwest
Company: PK Companies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Based on ExperiencePK Industrial -
Account Executive – Midwest TerritoryPosition summaryThe Account
Executive works to improve PK Industrial's market position and
achieve financial growth. This person defines long-term
organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships,
identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business
deals, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market
conditions. It is the Account Executives job to work with the
internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase
sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for PKI. To
achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to
them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow
business in the future. Account Executives will also help manage
existing customers and build the relationship to ensure they stay
satisfied, and to help grow the accounts.ResponsibilitiesNew
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area
to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's
needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and
working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client. Client
- Present new products and services and enhance existing
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client
debriefs.Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and
conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and
distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and
develop the company's unique selling propositions and
differentiators. Management and Research
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the
company's CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals
to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like
prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within
a timely manner.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's
people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will
continual to enhance the company's performance. Job Skills
- Business Acumen.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical CapacityJob Requirements
- Minimum High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Ability to produce understandable and accurate reports and
- Must be able to pass required background check and DOT drug
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- Must have the ability and be willing to travel as needed.
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age.
- Basic computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.Preferred
- Prior sales experience in Industrial Services, Industrial
Coatings, and/or other industrial soft crafts.Some of the Perks
- Competitive Pay (Based on Experience)
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Vehicle and Phone Allowance
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company Match 401(k)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 100% support from us in helping you grow your skills and
mastering your craft! About PKPK Companies is a diversified
provider of skilled services for the industrial, commercial, oil &
gas, and energy sectors. PK Companies include PK Industrial, PK
Safety, PK Solutions, and PK Technology. All PK services share a
common goal of providing "A Higher Level of Protection" by
differentiation through creating and leveraging technology-based
solutions. Why You'll Love Working at PK
- We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at PK embraces and embodies.
- We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the
future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and
our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the
job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute.
We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our
customers, merchants, and us.
- We are one team – The magic of PK is our people, together
making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater
heights. If this sounds good to you, come join us. Apply Today! We
are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, or gender identity. While we truly appreciate
your interest and would love the ability to follow up on every
resume received, we unfortunately can't. If the hiring manager
thinks your skills and experience might be a match for the role we
will be in touch!
Keywords: PK Companies, Wichita , Account Executive - Midwest, Other , Augusta, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!