Company: Mahaney Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Roofer Helper Summary/Objective: Roofer Helpers
are responsible for being an effective member of a roofing crew to
complete daily production goals. Essential
- Work with crew to complete all aspects of assigned job
including tear-off, repairs, installations, and other tasks
- Complete job site clean-up such as trash and debris
- Participate in trainings including on the job training, new
hire training, and company wide mandatory trainings.
- Perform work that meets the company standard of having quality,
watertight, productive, and safe work. Position Requirements:
- Ability to follow safety guidelines in accordance with Mahaney
Group's Safety Policies.
- Ability to work various hours/schedules with maintaining
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
- Ability to work with diverse teams with a mutual level of
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Maintain required tools and personal protective equipment
needed to perform the job.
- Ability to understand and communicate in either English or
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, agility test, and
- Valid driver's license is preferred. Experience:
- None required, construction experience is preferred. Working
- The position will be performed outdoors, and weather conditions
will be a huge factor as work will occur in the heat, cold, rain,
- This position will be exposed to dusty and dirty conditions as
well as hazardous materials.
- Work is done at elevated surface levels. Physical Demands:
- Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to climb a 40+ft ladder.
- Ability to stand on feet and kneel for long periods of time,
- Ability to work on elevated levels.
- Ability to work in dusty/dirty conditions.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions (heat/cold).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time nonexempt
position. Hours of work and start times vary depending on the
season. This position is entry level and has no supervisory
responsibilities. Other Duties: Please note this job description is
not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time with or without notice. Benefits:
- Hourly wage $15/hr.
- Individual Health Insurance paid 100% by Mahaney Group.
- Life Insurance Policy paid 100% by Mahaney Group.
- Voluntary dental, vision, and other supplemental benefits.
- Eligible for accrued Paid Time Off after 90 days.
- Eligible for 401(k) Retirement Plan and company matching
percentage after 6 months. EEO Statement: Mahaney Group is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal,
state, or local laws. PI187012349
Keywords: Mahaney Group, Wichita , Roofer Helper, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!