Corporate Claims Specialist
Company: Hall's Culligan Water
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a Claims Representative Specialist, you are a key employee
ensuring that general liability claims are administrated in a
timely, and strategic manner. Our organization depends on you to
provide timely and accurate information and communication to all
stakeholders in all administration of risk/insurance claims. This
position impacts a growing organization and requires strategic
handling to act in the best interest of the company at all times,
displaying integrity at all times.Responsibilities:
- Process and manage all aspects of risk insurance/damage claims
against the company from start to finish.
- Process and analyze claim data to identify and suggest areas of
improvement to processes.
- Investigates any incidents/claims that may result in an asset
- Work with the various locations and managers to achieve quick
response and resolution to customer damage claims/damage, etc.
- Work with all business unites in claim review, mitigation, and
- Quickly and professionally notify Human Resources of claims
resulting from employee negligence.
- Assist as needed to market for best rates, plan administration
and premium allocation for the various types of insurance currently
- Vendor management of TPAs through claim process to
- Vendor management guidance and estimate review and interaction
to ensure cost containment measures are applied.
- Detailed claim tracking and strategic planning to positive
- Conduct self in a positive and cooperative tone with all
- Conduct and lead root cause meetings with stakeholders
following claim occurrences.
- Process payment of claims and TPA escrow accounts as required
for payment of claims.
- Accurately tracks details of all claims, and the costs
associated with settling those claims (both company and insurance
- Assist with special projects as necessary.
- Administration and production of certificates of insurance
requested by customers (requestors).
- Review and completion of vendor agreements requiring
information about the company/owner.
- Abide by all required company policies, rules and
- 2 years minimum experience with demonstrated success in
insurance/risk claims handling and administration.
- Insurance field adjusting or claims adjusting experience.
- 2-years minimum experience in claims handling in a self-insured
environment is preferred.
- Strong knowledge base of related laws and legal aspects of
claims and claim related litigation.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- College credit or the equivalent in experience.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and a proven
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check per the
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate
professionally and effectively with all parties involved.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material and
- Organized with the ability to be a team player, positive and
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active working
- Ability to travel with advance notice, as needed.INDHCM
Keywords: Hall's Culligan Water, Wichita , Corporate Claims Specialist, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!