Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: September 24, 2022
If you enjoy keeping things clean and orderly, and take pride in
the work you do then we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing modest to
brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the Midwest and
surrounding states. We handle all phases of development: from land
acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.
Copper Creek Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated
individual to join our team as a Cleaner.Cleaners promote the
community and rental of apartments by tending to the cleaning of
the hallways and common areas on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Collecting and removing trash as needed.
- Preventing accidents and providing a safe environment to
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate to
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate
- Ability to meet physical requirement and access all areas
necessary to perform job duties, such as climbing ladders and
stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and
bending for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to read and follow instructions, warnings, procedures,
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.
We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
Compensation: Starting at $12.85 per hour or higher, based on
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Wichita , Cleaner, Other , Maize, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!