Certified Medication Aide-(CMA) Incentive Offered!!!
Company: Paramount Community Living and Rehab
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Paramount Community Living and Rehab - Certified Medication
All shift's available
Each shift is 8 hours
Long Term Care & Rehab
Sign on Bonus Available
Number of Hires for this role
On-going need to fill this role
Full Job Description
Certified Medication Aide- (CMA)
Start Date: ASAP
Specialty: LTC & Rehab
Paramount Community Living and Rehab's Mission: - Paramount
Community Living and Rehab is a caring community that supports life
for all ages while enhancing physical, social, emotion, and
spiritual wellness through caring staff, innovative programs, and
benevolent support. - We are also a not-for-profit retirement
community with a four out of five-star rating, located in Newton
- - - - - - - - - Your primary responsibility is to be able to
lift, push, pull, and move equipment, supplies, etc., not in excess
of fifty (50) pounds.
- - - - - - - - - Must be able to move intermittently throughout
- - - - - - - - - Must possess sight/hearing senses or use
prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so
that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- - - - - - - - - Must function independently, have flexibility,
personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with the
residents, personnel, and - - - support agencies.
- - - - - - - - - Must be in good general health and demonstrate
- - - - - - - - - Must be able to relate to and work with ill,
disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times, hostile people
within the facility.
- - - - - - - - - Must be able to assist in the evacuation of
- - - - - - - - - Must have Kansas CMA certification
- - - - - - - - - Long term care experience preferred
Benefits: Full Time
Paid time off
COME BE A HERO TODAY!
Do you love where you work? We do! Come be a part of Paramount
Community Living and Rehab as a (CMA) where we experience the joy
of serving others and creating meaningful relationships. The
commitment we have towards our resident makes the mission
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Paramount Community Living and Rehab, Wichita , Certified Medication Aide-(CMA) Incentive Offered!!!, Other , Newton, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!