THC - Security Officer
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewProvide for the safety and security of guests, employees
and property by patrolling and observing hotel, casino, and outdoor
areas of the property. Escort company assets to ensure the
integrity of all Casino Operations are safe & secure. Assist in
providing a safe environment for the casino patrons and
- Guards and monitors premises to prevent theft, property
destruction, violence or rules and safety violations.
- Performs fire prevention, safety and maintenance tasks and
- Greets incoming guests and tenants, provides information
regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by
- Responds to alarms and emergency situations.
- Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect
protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Provides escorts for casino property when being transported
from one location to another.
- Provides crowd control and assists local law enforcement
agencies in the event of emergency situations.
- Provides escort for casino personnel when needed.
- Answers phones, monitors radios and data entry.
- Complies with and adheres to all the department's performance,
conduct and attendance standards.
- Escorts and/or assists guests, vendors or other visitors while
on property as needed.
- Assists with emergency medical situations that may occur.
- Maintains a cohesive work environment through teamwork within
the department as well as with every department within the
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- C.L.E.E.T. certification preferred.
- Must have valid drivers license to operate company
- Previous Security Officer experience preferred.
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Wichita , THC - Security Officer, Other , Tonkawa, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!