Electrophysiology Opportunity in Wichita, Kansas
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Summary:Heartland Cardiology, LLC is seeking a
fellowship-trained electrophysiologist to join physician-owned,
physician-operated private practice with 4 locations in Wichita and
12 outreach clinics.
- BE/BC electrophysiology with ACGME accredited cardiology and EP
- 2 years or more practice experience preferred
- The successful candidate must have expertise and interest
inLaser lead extraction
- Ventricular tachycardia ablation with epicardial ablation
- Atrial fibrillation ablation
- J1 and cap-exempt H1-B visa holders welcomed
- Excellent first year base salary plus collections-based
- Earning potential in the top deciles of MGMA compensation
- Comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits allowing customization
to meet your family's needs
- Early partnership option for highly productive physicians
- Relocation and immigration legal expense assistance
About Heartland Cardiology LLC / Wesley Medical Center:
- Heartland is a very progressive practice committed to remaining
independent; committed to fostering a collegial and supportive
environment for entrepreneurially-minded cardiologists.
- 8 interventional cardiologists, 5 non-interventional, and 1
- The practice is fed by a robust and loyal primary care base
developed over 2 decades - 100+ referring physicians.
- The new physician will enjoy state-of-the-art equipment
including three EP labs with St. Jude and Biosense Webster mapping
systems and robust telemedicine capability.
- Recruitment is supported by Wesley Medical Center, a 712-bed,
102-bassinet level 1 trauma center drawing from 2/3rds of Kansas
and parts of contiguous states.
- Wesley is part of HCA Healthcare's Continental Division, which
was recently named to the IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health Systems
Wichita is Kansas' largest city, home to 600K+ in the greater metro
area and drawing from over 1 million from rural Kansas and parts of
contiguous states. Theaverage single-family home cost is 30% below
the national median, cost of living is 10+% percent below the
national average.Wichita offers a superb range of private and
parochial schools. This regional hub of university faculty,
healthcare, and aviation industry professionals demand great
schools for their kids.Home of the University of Kansas School of
Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME
accredited residency programs.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Wichita , Electrophysiology Opportunity in Wichita, Kansas, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!