Crop Insurance Support Specialist
Company: Mid Kansas Cooperative
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Risk Management Division of Producer Ag, LLC helps producer
clients develop and execute comprehensive plans that leverage their
resources in order to manage risk, enhance wealth, and improve
their quality of life. A Crop Insurance Support Specialist is
responsible for processing all phases of the crop insurance cycle
for agents, adhering to government and company regulations.
Responsible for daily office activities. Providing exceptional
service to our policyholders and agents.Primary Job
- Provide excellent customer service to farmers, agents, and
- Answer incoming calls and greet visitors.
- Detail oriented for accurate proofing and data entry of
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of processing and Producer
Ag service standards.
- Timely and accurate processing of basic to complex
- Process incoming/outgoing mail.
- Coordinate inventory and ordering for office supplies.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects at one
- Read, analyze, interpret, and follow rules and
- Assist with photocopying, faxing, and filing, as
- Assist agents with producing materials.
- Assist agents with preparing forms to include but not limited
to acreage reports and written agreements.
- Assist agent as requested to ensure completion of work
necessary to service clients.
- Obtain policyholder signatures as directed by agent.
- Provide leadership for the local office to ensure a
professional environment and completion of all tasks.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks in a timely
- Maintain steady workflow to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to perform complex
- Proficiency in using standard desktop applications such as
Keywords: Mid Kansas Cooperative, Wichita , Crop Insurance Support Specialist, Other , Moundridge, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!