Full Stack Data Scientist
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Professional Engineering Consultants
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
Are you looking for a career path that provides an opportunity for
you to reach your full potential? Do you enjoy being part of a
team? PEC's team culture is built on our ability to solve problems
through a collaborative process. We elevate each other by aligning
personal strengths to professional development. Our engineers and
staff do not just sit behind desks. We work together with other
teams, make site visits, take tours, meet face-to-face with the
clients, establish big goals, and set out to achieve them.
PEC is -looking for an expert Full Stack Developer with an emphasis
in Data Science. This position requires -understanding and
executing -data analytics, -model development, -model deployment,
and integration with the business application. This position will
be -responsible for the management of scalable software solutions,
extracting and cleaning -meta data, and creating insight dashboards
for our executive leadership to aid in their decision making.
Additionally, this position -will -lead -the development and
management of the data architecture needed to support a variety of
cross-disciplined teams. PEC offers personal and professional
growth, a fun work environment, healthcare benefits, exercise
facility, and a wellness program. Come join our exciting team!
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and process managers to ideate
- Oversee -and guide -the analyzing, writing, building, and
deployment of software.
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for -production of software
- Design -and develop -API.
- Work with innovation teams drive change by producing clear,
understandable visualizations and reports to share with Senior
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Develop dynamic intranet and internet websites and other
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Work with internal teams and data analysts to improve
- Find, clean, and integrate data into usable insight
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science,
Mathematics, Statistics, or -relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer.
- 3+ years of data analysis.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java,
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web
servers (e.g. IIS, Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Additional knowledge with Fortran, R, and Json languages and
Autodesk Forge Platform a plus.
- Experience with web development (e.g. WordPress).
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics and statistics.
- Proficiency in analytics and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management
and organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Wichita , Full Stack Data Scientist, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!