Company: PK Companies Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
ERP Administrator Position Summary: This position reports to the
Chief Financial Officer. The ERP Administrator serves as a key
business partner to ensure efficient ERP software performance
allowing for the automation of organizational functions related to
technology, services, finance, and human resources. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform the following:
- Provide support to users by answering questions about system
usage and functionality.
- Work with various departments to document Standard Operating
Procedures for each PK company as it relates to use and
interactions with the ERP system.
- Regularly provide guidance and training to team members on new
applications or processes within the system.
- Recommending changes in processes to improve efficiency based
on analysis of data from system usage.
- Reviewing and approving proposed changes to existing programs
to ensure compliance with company policies.
- User access administration at all levels of the system.
- Create and maintain security roles.
- Administer issue tracking and change requests.
- Administration of all test, development, and production
environments as it relates to the ERP system
- Key team member of ERP implementation team as system is rolled
out to each PK company.
- Resource preparing and implementing dashboards and reports as
required.Minimum education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science,
information technology or a related field or equivalent experience
with ERP systemsMinimum knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Working knowledge and experience with accounting and ERP
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision. Some
of the PerksCompetitive salary of $75,000 - $95,000 per year based
on experience. In addition, this role is also eligible for a
competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision,
life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible
spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off;
employee assistance program (EAP); Voluntary benefits, other
exciting company benefits. About PKPK Companies is a diversified
provider of skilled services for the industrial, commercial, oil &
gas, and energy sectors. PK Companies include PK Industrial, PK
Safety, PK Solutions, and PK Technology. All PK services share a
common goal of providing "A Higher Level of Protection" by
differentiation through creating and leveraging technology-based
solutions. Why you'll enjoy working at PK
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at PK embraces and embodies.
- We are innovators - We believe the only way to predict the
future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and
industry is what we do on every project, every day.
- We are always learning- Everyone here is continually learning
on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one
minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best
for our customers, and us.
- We are passionate- Results driven but down-to-earth. We believe
in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less.
- We are one team- The magic of PK is our people, together making
our goals attainable and driving us toward excellence.
- We value diversity- We know that the best ideas come from teams
where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard
problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life
experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work
experiences. If this sounds good to you, come join us. Apply Today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of
disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity. While we truly
appreciate your interest and would love the ability to follow up on
every resume received, we unfortunately can't. If the hiring
manager thinks your skills and experience might be a match for the
role we will be in touch!
Keywords: PK Companies Group, Wichita , ERP Administrator, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...