Inspector - Fabrication/Assembly
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals and
specifications, shop mathematics precision measuring instruments,
specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to
accomplish work assignments.
- Operate testing machines, calculate and record results.
- Maintain certifications as required.
- Plan own sequence of operations.
- Follow Inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject
- Verify that tools are qualified.
- Prepare and maintain Quality records.
- Work across equivalent or lower-level Inspector job codes as
- Cross-train in equivalent level Assembly, Composite, Metals,
Process and Systems/Payload Structures Mechanic
Keywords: ICONMA, Wichita , Inspector - Fabrication/Assembly, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!