Company: Triumph Group
Posted on: April 17, 2019
OverviewTriumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and
overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components,
accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We
partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators
of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide,
to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems.
So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph
is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs
of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain -
from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures
and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product
life cycle of an aircraft - from raw material to aftermarket
service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products
and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
Triumph Aerospace Structures- Wichita is seeking CNC Machinists
with 3,4 and 5 Axis experience. #GDOOR
Multiple shifts availableResponsibilities
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools such as lathes,
milling machines, shapers, planers, and precision grinders to make
metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines to exacting tolerances
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering
- Determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and
method of setup
- Uses a variety of machinist's hand tools and precision
- Makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of
work, tooling, feeds, and speeds
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to
lay out stock for machining
- Fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment
and determines material, parts, and equipment required
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical
process or other control procedures and certify/test
- Follows and adheres to organizational and OSHA safety policies
- Experience using precision measuring instruments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of related experience
Keywords: Triumph Group, Wichita , CNC Machinist, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!