SENIOR 401(k) ADMINISTRATOR
Company: Intrust Bank
Posted on: September 13, 2019
At INTRUST Bank, relationships are at the core of all we do. Which
is why we focus on fostering positive relationships not just with
our customers, but also with each other. INTRUST Bank recognizes
and celebrates employees for their individual character, value and
potential, with a focus on developing the unique talents each team
member brings to the table. It's something we've learned firsthand
over the decades; focus on people, and the rest will fall into
place to create an environment built on respect, understanding and
most of all- trust.
Job Summary: Responsible for the administration of complex
retirement plans. May also manage or review client reporting,
nondiscrimination testing, allocations, participant loan defaults,
required minimum distribution processes, other department processes
or special jobs requested by plan sponsors, Team Leaders or Senior
Manager. Promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of INTRUST
and is focused on delivering a high level of customer service to
all. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform
duties in a manner supporting INTRUST's Character Qualities.
- Communicate with high profile clients and assist with large
plan operation issues
- Process and/or review employer contributions to qualified
defined contribution plans, or plans that offer company stock as an
investment option, KSOPS, or ESOPs
- Process participant loan requests and participant loan
- Review and/or process hardship withdrawal requests, in-service
distribution requests, separation from service distribution
requests, and calculate and notify required minimum distribution
eligible participants of their required minimum distributions.
- Reconcile accounts daily to plan's trust account.
- Monitor and balance cash positions in assigned accounts on a
- Prepare and/or review quarterly valuation reports and
- Prepare and/or review annual compliance testing.
- Produce requested client reports.
- Provide requested specialized service to recordkeeping
- Manage NestEgg client relationships including problem
- Communicate with call center representatives to answer
questions and resolve participant issues.
- Available to make client calls with Relationship Managers on a
- Oversee daily processes and handle exceptions or errors
- Assist Senior Manager and Team Leaders with training, processes
Education and Experience: A minimum of five years' experience in
participant recordkeeping. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Ability to prioritize and manage
multiple tasks required. Strong problem-solving skills and the
ability to adapt to a fast changing environment are necessary.
Excellent technology and client communication skills are a
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: None required, but having
or interest in obtaining QKA certification preferred.
Physical Demands: Long periods of sitting and computer use.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment
contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only
activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned
or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including
INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not
to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or
applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or
veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an
individual's protected category constitutes a bona fide
Keywords: Intrust Bank, Wichita , SENIOR 401(k) ADMINISTRATOR, Other , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!