Company: CHS Inc
Location: Hill City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Summary CHS, the Nation's largest co-op refiner,
wholesaler and reseller of Energy products with more than three
decades of experience linking producers with consumers has a great
opportunity for you! CHS Transportation is looking for a
Driver/Gauger in Hill City, KS and surrounding areas with
professional communication skills and a good work ethic.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling Petroleum
- Pick up and deliver product in a safe, timely, and professional
- Gauge and test crude oil.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to
- Work additional hours and be available for overnight stays to
meet business needs.Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable experience operating a
tractor trailer combination.
- 1 year of experience hauling hazardous materials
- Must pass a background check and DOT physical and drug
- Must pass post offer pre-employment physical job requirements
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist, and climb
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and be available for overnight
- FAST cardCHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance,
Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company
Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability,
Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information. Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Wichita , Driver/Gauger, Professions , Hill City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!