Company: Dave & Buster's
Posted on: January 15, 2022
1200: Support TechnicianAt Dave and Buster's the safety of our
team members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to
delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from
us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are
in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including:
enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social
distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and
masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and
maintenance of our building including games, simulators, and
technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal
player conditions in the midway at all times.NITTY GRITTY
- Deliver an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times
and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members,
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while
performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon
- Assists Guests by repairing and maintaining amusements
equipment in a timely manner.
- Loads and refills tickets in redemption games paying special
attention to securing all ticket storage areas.
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as
needed and makes recommendations.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was
satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be
- Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise
in all storage areas.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas
up to standard. Discusses problem areas with Manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games.
Ensures all games are clean and unobstructed.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase Guest
traffic and promote sales.
- Assists in daily maintenance and organization of tech room and
- Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly and
quarterly game maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists with general store maintenance as directed by
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team
Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days,
nights and/or weekends as required.
- Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and
other Team Members.STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will
regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work off an extension ladder.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified in this
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Wichita , Support Technician, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!