2022 Customer Support Analyst
Company: Cessna Aircraft Co
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The primary responsibility of the position is to support the
Aftermarket Customer Experience, including warranty & programs
administration, parts sales support and account management.
* Work with a cross functional team to manage a portfolio of
ProAdvantage customer accounts, ensuring timely support and
resolution of customer issues. This includes invoicing of program
fees, closure of accounts, reconciliation of invoiced hours to
actual hours, etc.
* Administer ProAdvantage programs, including claims management and
negotiation of disputed items to an equitable settlement consistent
with Textron Aviation policy and customer service objectives.
* Drive process improvements which create efficiencies and enhance
value to the customer.
* Evaluates and determines the most cost effective and efficient
approach for fulfilling customer's requests.
* Work with different capabilities within the organization to
enrich customer experience.
* Additional duties include standard and ad-hoc reporting and
analysis, as well as other activities where appropriate.
* Effectively communicate information to a diverse audience of
customers, both internally and externally, maintaining a
professional appearance and demeanor.
* Coordinates and executes all activities necessary to produce the
Customer desired solutions in accordance with the Customer's
* Maintains files, customer documents, and aftermarket program
contracts to ensure department systematically administers
aftermarket programs and preserves historical records.
* Bachelors degree in
* Business Administration
* Aviation Management
* Other related field
* Must be able to work in a customer-oriented environment with
professional demeanor and minimal supervision
* Organized and action oriented
* Able to effectively communicate and comfortably deal with high
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
* Builds and maintains constructive relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
Keywords: Cessna Aircraft Co, Wichita , 2022 Customer Support Analyst, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!