Material Handlers (3072-629)
Company: Worldwide Flight Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* Part Time - working 15-25 hours per week *
Pay Rate: $14.59 + 4.22 Wellness
Load and unload postal bulk mail carts and containers (UPS). Safe
handling and operation of postal bulk mail carts (APC/BMC/OTR,
etc.). Build-up and break-down of mail and freight, as applicable.
Safe handling and transfer of mail and freight, as applicable.
Verify and scan mail and freight, as applicable. Safe operation of
all Ground Support Equipment (GSE), as trained and certified.
Maintain a neat, clean and organized warehouse and work area. Clean
GSE, ramp, warehouse, bathrooms, office areas and customer areas,
as directed. Comply with WFS site security procedures for assigned
warehouse and other operations. Remain cognizant of WFS staff,
security contractors, and visitors' activities and report security
breaches, suspicious occurrences, or non-compliance with the site
security plan to managers or via the WFS whistleblower program.
* Adhere to all airport and facility regulations regarding proper
security and identification procedures, including correct escort
responsibilities and challenge procedures.
* Comply with all safety regulations, methods, and procedures
required by WFS, USPS, airport, and all applicable government
* Advice Supervisor immediately regarding any hazardous materials
(HAZ-MAT) cargo and/or any irregularities (e.g., spills, damaged
items, pilferage, etc.).
* Compliance with WFS policy for reporting injuries, incidents,
damage, and theft:
* Ability to lift 70 lbs. No exceptions.
* Report ALL injuries, incidents, damage, and/or theft immediately
to the Supervisor.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
* Computer familiarity necessary.
* Demonstrates qualities of initiative.
* Must be able to lift 50 to 70 pounds (31.9kg).
* Ability to work weekends (ie. Friday, Saturday, Sunday),
holidays, and days off.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
* May be necessary to speak other language(s), in addition to
English, depending on customer contract.
* Must be able to maintain airport authority access, and be able to
work scheduled shifts.
* Must be able to follow direction and work safely.
Keywords: Worldwide Flight Services, Wichita , Material Handlers (3072-629), Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!