Company: Specialists Group LLC, The
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Web ID: TSGW6660
Compensation: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
per year DOE
Education: Bachelor`s Degree in
Architecture from an accredited institution
Benefits: Great Benefits Summary:
Local firm that specializes in custom home building looking for a
PROJECT ARCHITECT. Job Description:
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders to discuss construction
- Drafting building plans for commercial, industrial, and
residential construction projects.
- Preparing budgets, material documents, and specification lists
for client approval.
- Acting as an intermediary between the client and the
- Overseeing building contractors and construction crews.
- Visiting the site regularly to ensure construction adheres to
- Ensuring the project remains on time and within
- Creating progress reports, time schedules, and revised
- Conducting a final inspection after the project is complete.
- Bachelors degree in architecture, design, or similar.
- State architecture certification.
- Portfolio of completed projects.
- Advanced knowledge of drafting software including AutoCAD and
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to translate concepts into functional construction
- Advanced project-management skills.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders on a daily
- Knowledge of construction costs and time frames.
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current
Keywords: Specialists Group LLC, The, Wichita , PROJECT ARCHITECT, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!