Company: Specialists Group LLC, The
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Web ID: W6764
AccountingAdministrative - Clerical
Compensation: $29,000 tp $32,000 DOE
Education: High School Diploma or
Equivalent Summary: Local distributer looking for a Pricing Analyst
to process and prepare price sheets files for our product lines
using common and complex formulas, VLOOKUP, sorting, filtering and
all other functions. Job Description:
- Exceptional Excel skills will be required to perform these
duties, including common and complex formulas, VLOOKUP, sorting,
filtering and all other functions.
- Identify, process and prepare price sheets files for the
product. lines we carry in a timely manner and have the data in
queue and scheduled to be live and visible on the effective
- Responsible for price shops to compare our pricing to the
competition and advise of your findings.
- Will provide our Customers and/or Sales Staff with Excel
spreadsheets that reflect stocking suggestions for their retail
stores, based on overall sales from the warehouse distribution
- Must be familiar with (and possess knowledge) on how to
calculate Running percentage of Sales.
- Running inventory dollars, margin calculation formulas and
other complex Excel functions.
- Will need to eventually learn the process to upload the
prepared spreadsheets into our computer system and also to cover
for the other department members when theyre absent. Job
- High school or equivalent
- Price Analyst: 2 years
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years
- Microsoft Office (ALL products): 5 years
To Apply: Complete the form below and upload your most current
Keywords: Specialists Group LLC, The, Wichita , PRICING ANALYST, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!