Company: Ponca City Development Authority
Location: Ponca City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Bliss is a leading manufacturer of processing equipment for
numerous industries. Bliss primary products are hammermills, pellet
mills and pellet coolers.
The service technician position is responsible for performing
highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and
maintain equipment according to safety, predictive and productive
maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the
companys business goals and objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Adhere to and promote company safety standards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Bliss products.
- Carry out scheduled service visits.
- Provide over-the-phone troubleshooting service.
- Complete timely & thorough service reports, timecards, &
- Contribute to the production engineering process.
- Communicating with vendors, internal contacts and
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Ability to travel, work flexible shifts and to adapt to
changing work schedules if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent, technical degree
- U.S. citizen or valid/current work visa
- Aptitude for mechanical, electrical, controls equipment.
- Technical background in maintenance setting preferred.
- Effective interpersonal skills and service oriented.
- Positive and upbeat demeanor, professional speaking voice, and
customer service attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ponca City Development Authority, Wichita , Service Technician, Professions , Ponca City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!