Box Truck Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are seeking a Box Truck Driver to join our Safety conscious
team. This role will be driving Class B box truck to pick up
inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and
transport them to a Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen facility for
disposal. In this role you will also be working directly with
customers each day and using a laptop, hand held, iPhone and a
printer multiple times during the, excellent computer and customer
service skills are a must!
Do you enjoy...
- Working directly with customers?
- Driving locally?
- Doing more than just dock to dock pick-up and delivery?
- Being home every night?
Why drive for Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5 as
shown by our CSA ratings!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
Wondering what to expect in driving your career forward at Clean
Our drivers perform a wide range of tasks, including:
- Safely collecting and transporting waste from customer sites to
- Providing onsite service for parts washer machines;
- Introducing and selling the company's other service offerings
to existing customers;
- Soliciting new business.
What does it take to drive for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Currently hold a CDL Class B; or be willing to get one. We will
pay for your CDL!
- 1-3 years of sales, service, and route related driving
- Prior experience in B2B sales preferred;
- Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a world-class
environmental service organization and market leader in industrial
hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil
re-refining. Our entire business model revolves around keeping
North American businesses green. Come help us save the world!
Safety-Kleen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any
other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Wichita , Box Truck Driver, Professions , Derby, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!